Comments on Profile Post by JtheDuelist

1. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    I am too poor to ever commission for anything. Just all kinds of confused right now. I usually do my own art, but my own art is just kind of sucky in the worst way right now.
    Aug 22, 2019
  2. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    How about working on other stuff and wait for your art to not be sucky anymore? All artists go though a sucky phase from time to time but it usually passes
    Aug 22, 2019
  3. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    But it has been in a sucky phase for the last year and a half.
    Aug 22, 2019
  4. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Not to mention all my digital art tools like my tablet are getting old and unresponsive, and I can't afford to replace that either.
    Aug 22, 2019
  5. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I hear you but that's still not that unheard off really. How to deal with it thought doffers from person to person so you'll get a lot of different opinion on that
    Aug 22, 2019
  6. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Tools getting old is something that happens to us all reggardless of where are art is at and yeah replacing them can be a challenge on its own -. -
    Aug 22, 2019
  7. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    I was only able to get my current tablet because the local tattoo parlor was selling their old one to upgrade. Haven't been able to find one in that price range ever again.
    Aug 22, 2019
  8. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I hear you... Guess that's why I Still do art the old-fashioned way... On paper xD
    Aug 22, 2019