RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
Yeah man. Tends to happen when you actually WORK. Life is more than just drinking and falling asleep in your truck at work. It's more than getting stressed and going to a state park to do drugs so you can show life who's in charge.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Do most bosses know what work is though? XD
standardplayer
standardplayer
He sure knows what substance abuse is. He's about to know what getting smacked upside the head is. I feel better now. Good looking out, Finn :D
Finnuval
Finnuval
Smacking your boss might be fun but unwise ;D
you know me though I'm not gonna stop anyone whacking an idiot xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
And glad that made you feel better... Never let an idiot get you down ;)
standardplayer
standardplayer
Stop leaving.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Haha I'll do my best but any complaints about that you'll need to take up with 'life' xD
Finnuval
standardplayer
standardplayer
That's true. I felt like I didn't have time to contribute to the community or even work on projects anymore. Maybe I will have a word with this 'life' ;b I'm back now though with a more stable (except today) schedule

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.
for who interested in a example boilerplate pixijs with snowpack , i made a branch with pixijs .
Web and Desktop, nwjs is not required.
https://github.com/nwutils/SnowPack-nw/tree/PixiJs
I definitely give up Parcel bundler !
I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloDaniel