Comments on Profile Post by BlueMage

1. BlueMage
    Aug 22, 2019
  2. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I'm going to assume you're not being glib here. Between the exploitative theme, the extremely lazy title, and the nearly-as-lazy title art, my natural reaction off the bat is to assume the game sucks. I wouldn't look at it any further unless someone told me to. That's my guess on why it's getting no attention.
    Aug 22, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Doesn't look like my kind of game. "lewd but cute"? Eh, pass. I don't really play video games for cheesecake. I'll watch anime for cheesecake, but not play games for it. Maybe other game players are the same way?
    Aug 22, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  4. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Yes, it looks good that's for sure. However, I can say it's not my type of game just by seeing the title. I love anime and manga and would gladly play any game that has some type of anime influence... However, I never was a fan of ecchi... which this seems to be like. There are plenty of games like this and I really don't want to give them a second look.
    Aug 22, 2019
  5. BlueMage
    BlueMage
    Hm, i guess i am an easy person. I find games like this is fun, and usually want to check out more about it. Actually i respect the dev too, he finished his projected, it's unique and that is great already.
    Aug 22, 2019
  6. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @BlueMage Though I won't play it, I can say that he did a great job. I easily respect anyone who's finished a game as I've never. I wasn't saying this game is bad by the way. It's just that I find ecchi a bit repulsive... I'm not comfortable with these. And it's great if you find it fun! It's pretty hard for me to like games and that's very unfortuante at times when I want to play something but can't find any
    Aug 22, 2019
  7. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    If they need something like that for a Tagline, it's probably something i'd want to avoid. I'm all for Cute, but any lewd is a dealbreaker! :kaoslp:
    Aug 22, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  8. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    @BlueMage You also have to take into consideration the game has only been on Steam for a week and RPG Maker games are often not played/bought by many.

@Hyouryuu-Na I don't like games like this either, ecchi is somewhat uncomfortable and repulsive, as you said. Maybe because we're both girls...? Though the tileset used is very nice.
    Aug 23, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  9. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I like ecchi in anime. I just don't really enjoy it in a game, unless it's done in a "tasteful" way. There is something to be said for the "mood" one needs to have when indulging in a little bit of overt base instincts. When I play games, I'm simply not engaging that part of my brain. When I'm watching an anime though... especially one that has the genre of ecchi… I'm on bored if the mood strikes me.
    Aug 23, 2019