Comments on Profile Post by The Stranger

1. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Yeah, didn't know facesets could look so scary. Pretty amazing.
    Aug 23, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na and The Stranger like this.
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm glad it's come out. It looks like the pack has some rotten and missing noses in it, which is something I've been trying to create myself for a while now. xD I'm really happy that the generator has so much support.
    Aug 23, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na and mishakoc like this.
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I uh... still want more child generator parts... what we have... is... very basic.
    Aug 23, 2019
    The Stranger and mishakoc like this.
  4. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    The noses are so unnerving, I don't know why. But it is great that the generator has so many add-ons, yup. But not enough clothes I'd say.
    I want such an advanced generator for Time Fantasy as well. :(
    Aug 23, 2019
    The Stranger and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Tai_MT I also hope we get more child parts at some point. There's one pack for sale which includes a few child parts, but it really isn't many.
    Aug 23, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  6. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    The generator, in general, just needs a lot more love. I spend the vast majority of my money on DLC for generator parts. Though, if they released monster packs that looked like the RTP, I'd get those too...
    Aug 23, 2019
    mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @mishakoc I think that any distortion of the basic human face causes a sense of horror and uneasiness in many people. You can make a face look really creepy and alien by simply removing the eyes, nose, or mouth. I feel that this is especially true when it comes to eyes. A face with no eyes is fairly common in horror stories for a reason.
    Aug 23, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Tai_MT I agree, more non-human parts would be amazing. The beastman pack, and now the zombie pack, is a step in the right direction. I'd also like to see more generator parts for men; women get all the love. lol.
    Aug 23, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  9. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    @The Stranger It's called "Uncanny Valley". Something that you think is human, should be human, but is JUST DIFFERENT ENOUGH for you to think, "this is not human, this is not like me, and it's parading as something that is like me". It hits our "danger" sense pretty hard.
    Aug 23, 2019