RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Do you just put them in a blank project to see what they do?
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Same goes for MV plugins. I translate my search keywords into Japanese to get japanese sites. If you use chrome, you can translate the scripts/plugins if you're on github or any other site that shows the scripts.
Elliott404
Elliott404
I once found an auto translate plugin for MV. It looked so neat, it can translate Japanese, English, and Korean, the languages I need. But, it'll be a awhile for me to get used to it since I don't understand kanji.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaa