RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I bought a new pair of sneakers just for walking 2 years ago. It's still as good as new
The Stranger
The Stranger
Buy yourself a pair of compression socks. I wear them, and they've helped so much when I'm on my feet all day, or when I work out.
mishakoc
mishakoc
@Hyouryuu-Na My shoes don't usually last even a year. They look worn out after a month.

@The Stranger Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it. Still, I feel like I'd probably need compression tights instead. My calves don't usually get sore, only tights and heels.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
No I meant that I never used them... I don't walk as an exercise :")
mishakoc
mishakoc
Ah, I see. Thought you had magical shoes. :D
I don't exercise, but I tend to walk in a forest. It gets muddy a lot.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Sounds like you need a decent pair of walking boots. Wandering woodlands is amazing, but it kinda loses its charm if your feet ache and are covered in blisters. Actually, popping blisters with a heated needle is kinda fun. xD
mishakoc
mishakoc
You just reminded me I bought inline skates so I can exercise at least a bit. Also (almost) two years ago. They look as good as new too, haha.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WestyD