Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Too many people think they have the ability to diagnose themselves. There's more to a diagnosis than simply comparing your symptoms to those of some random ailment.
    Aug 24, 2019
    Daniel47 and Finnuval like this.
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh, and 99% of the time you'll convince yourself you're dying of some sort of cancer because the symptoms match yours according to WebMD.
    Aug 24, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  3. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    It doesn't help that Google promotes certain results as if they were 100% reliable when they aren't.
    Aug 24, 2019
    The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
  4. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I have a feeling if you go to google with an axe in your head as your symptom they would find a way to say you got some rare cancer.
    Aug 24, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ferrous brain tumours. xD
    Aug 24, 2019
    Wavelength likes this.
  6. mlogan
    mlogan
    I dunno, google helped me figure out what doctors weren't.
    Aug 24, 2019
  7. gstv87
    gstv87
    and at the other end of the spectrum, depending on where you are and who the doctor is, "it's just a headache" is never just a headache.
    Aug 24, 2019
    Ryisunique likes this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    The problem is, too many diseases have similar possible symptoms. Not to wonder, there are symptoms that are common. Headaches are common. Fevers are common - the body raises temperature to build white blood cells etc. more easily.
    Aug 24, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    Chest pains = anything related to chest. Difficulty with breathing - a lot of possible culprits. Mouth, nose, neck or lungs. Or poison/nerve system damage.
    Ten different diseases with possible symptoms similar to autism, because they behave slightly differently.
    Aug 24, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.