RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Love it! The art is also great. :)
mishakoc
mishakoc
If you like it, I have a lot of other pieces to recommend. Adrian von Ziegler, for example, produced a ton of gorgeous soundtracks which he even lets people use in their projects for free if they are not commercial! Guess whose tracks am I using for my game :D?
mishakoc
mishakoc
The Stranger
The Stranger
Nice! Take a look at this site and listen to some of the music on it: http://www.thedarkpiano.com/ It's frequently heard on creepypasta videos. The site owner, and composer of all the music on it, allows the use of his work for commercial purposes, asking only to be credited in return.
mishakoc
mishakoc
mishakoc
mishakoc
Oh, some of the music is really creepy! I love how (good) composers are able to set the mood with music, it's one of the things that makes games/movies unforgettable if used well.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I love creepy and sad music. lol.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh, and I fully agree with you. Good sound and music direction\design is essential for any game and movie. A lot of RPG Maker devs neglect music and sound, especially sound, and just go with what sounds cool.
mishakoc
mishakoc
My favorites are the ones that either is epic and can pump you up, or conversely can calm you down, haha.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavdiasmylove