RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Now you'll never know when your food is ready! You'll be doomed for all time to just guess. This is the hell you've condemned yourself to! No, you can't use the timer on your phone, because it's not a kitchen timer - it'd be cheating. :p
mishakoc
mishakoc
Well, the problem is the kitchen timer wasn't mine and I was even forbidden from using it... Because I've ruined a couple of others before.
kitchen timer>timer on phone, for your information :D
RouletteBunnie
RouletteBunnie
What incredibly stupid thing I have done today?

Gone to work. haha :D
The Stranger
The Stranger
@mishakoc LOL! I bet your name is whispered behind closed doors in kitchen timer land. You're like the devil to them; taking them away from their loved ones, and boiling them alive and feeding upon the soupy remains. xD
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
If you've already ruined a few kitchen timers I strongly advise against using your phone as timer ;)
Windows i7
Windows i7
Use a digital watch as a timer. As long as you don't stick your hand into the boiling water, the watch (and you!) should be fine.
RouletteBunnie
RouletteBunnie
@Lemonrice I am sure she wouldn't put her phone above the stove like a timer ha ha ha and if she did then NO COMMENT lol

I have never used a timer ever, the only timers i have used are the ones built in the stove lol thats a handy tool :D
mishakoc
mishakoc
@Windows i7 Um... I'm kinda embarrassed about this, but I was so freaked out when the kitchen timer fell in the boiling water, that the first intelligent thing that I did was taking a kitchen glove and trying to fish it out with my hand. *facepalm*
mishakoc
mishakoc
@RouletteBunnie Yeah, this one seems like the wisest solution. How come I didn't think of it?
And no. I don't put the phone above the stove. So it won't fall into anything, haha. Now that I think about it, my old phone once fell into the toilet though. I was a little kid though back then so THAT stupidity doesn't hurt as much.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Or you could use a microwave as a timer. I doubt you could put that in a pot.
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
Do you have a stove/oven timer? I go that route. As for stupid things I did today... well, I was late to work and instead of taking the back entrance of shame, I confidently strode through the front entrance like I was there early. Ran right into my boss, her boss, and the CEO of the company who all "took notice". /sigh

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So ... uh ... this weekend I have to cut my husband's hair. He searched long and hard - highest mountains, deepest valleys, across vast oceans. All hairdressers are now closed. So it's me.
Yanfly Save Event Locations plugin is a real time saver.
Keep events still for once!
Yesterday.... 6 total subscribers on my YouTube, today 33. To think I was foolishly trying to put out videos to grow my subscriber base. That's just crazy talk. :LZSskeptic:

I wonder if I can hit 100 by the end of the week. :LZSexcite:
how to make small eyes so cute like that... ah... I give up...
Sometimes I wonder if we're ever going to be able to call Blizzard by its name, or if it's fully fledged Activision forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabrelleGail