Comments on Profile Post by bgillisp

1. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I think that's nostalgia a lot of times.
    Aug 29, 2019
  2. gstv87
    gstv87
    "Driving the last spike", by Genesis.
    I must have listened to it a million times, I had the physical album, played over and over again, when I was a kid. I didn't really know English back then, until now.
    One hell of a song.
    Aug 29, 2019
  3. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @HexMozart88 : Probably some yes, and probably some when it first came out you heard it 141562 times and ignored it as it was just part of life then once it faded away then you really heard it.
    Aug 29, 2019
  4. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    That's fair, though in my case, the songs I listen to were literally never popular.
    Aug 29, 2019
  5. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I had that happen to me in HS actually, seems I was listening to a station that was mostly 70's and didn't know it, and I went to HS in the 90's. Hey, the songs were new to me...
    Aug 29, 2019
  6. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    *songs mostly from the 70's, that is.
    Aug 29, 2019
  7. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    Spend some time on youtube, and you'll hit the "PostModernJukebox" channel. They've made my grandparents music cool.
    Aug 29, 2019
  8. Shaz
    Shaz
    I watch next to no tv, and I only listen to the radio on my half-hour drive home from work - some days. I hear a song for the first time ever and think "what great music they're making now" only to discover it's an old band I've never heard of but had an almost cult following when they were popular!
    Aug 29, 2019