RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
It looks cute ^^ remember when I said I was writing a romantic horror novel XD I expected it to be made in one map (a 50 x 70 map tho) but the novel is now 13580 characters long :") no better than my main project
mishakoc
mishakoc
I don't get how can horror be romantic. Does the hero/ine fall in love with the monster/murderer?
I'm sure you are nowhere near the end, right? So much for a short side project. :D
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Um yes ans no at the same time ^^ It's not necessarily a combination of romance and horror, but both are there. The proragonist is married so.... and I got tons of inspiration from Junji Itou Sensei *0* You should totally go check out his mangas specially Tomie. But beware. Contains body horror.
mishakoc
mishakoc
Junji Ito's manga, huh? Somebody let me read their copy of Uzumaki in middle school. Let's say it was the scariest and most disturbing thing I remember ever reading/seeing.
mishakoc
mishakoc

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am messing so much around with ES6 module that jesus those modules make stuff sooo easy haha (especially used with rollup)
2 things... engine wise, some of these MZ updates seem pretty dope and I'm not even a plugin creator lol. and second, my friend is officially a boss character in my game lol... drew him a few days ago and dropped him into the game today lol.
Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaryubibig