Poryg
Poryg
You mean fantasy or nowadays'?
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
I imagine both
mishakoc
mishakoc
I'm looking at historical ones mainly to get inspiration from. But I'm going to use in fantasy, yes.
mishakoc
mishakoc
Poryg
Poryg
The period of extremely impractical dresses?
Poryg
Poryg
There's a reason why these dresses weren't worn except for extreme cases. They were impractical to wear.
mishakoc
mishakoc
Poryg
Poryg
You won't find them.
The large dresses represent majesty and when a woman was painted to picture, she was supposed to look majestic, not like your everyday girl. In fact even males were always wearing ceremonial stuffs when painted to the picture.
I think you may have more luck with 19th century photographs.
mishakoc
mishakoc
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the suggestion.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Depends on the period and culture. Modern princess clothes arne't like that at all, they're just normal looking dresses. I'm guessing cultures that weren't influenced by western Europe also wouldn't have those types of dresses.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aittam