Poryg
Poryg
You mean fantasy or nowadays'?
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
I imagine both
mishakoc
mishakoc
I'm looking at historical ones mainly to get inspiration from. But I'm going to use in fantasy, yes.
mishakoc
mishakoc
Poryg
Poryg
The period of extremely impractical dresses?
Poryg
Poryg
There's a reason why these dresses weren't worn except for extreme cases. They were impractical to wear.
mishakoc
mishakoc
Poryg
Poryg
You won't find them.
The large dresses represent majesty and when a woman was painted to picture, she was supposed to look majestic, not like your everyday girl. In fact even males were always wearing ceremonial stuffs when painted to the picture.
I think you may have more luck with 19th century photographs.
mishakoc
mishakoc
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the suggestion.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Depends on the period and culture. Modern princess clothes arne't like that at all, they're just normal looking dresses. I'm guessing cultures that weren't influenced by western Europe also wouldn't have those types of dresses.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread
I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raigonex05