RPG Maker Forums

BCj
BCj
Sadly don't know but I'm following this topic as I'd like to know.
Kes
Kes
Please don't use Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. I suggest you post a thread in RGSS3 Script Requests.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Kes
Kes
np. One big advantage of asking in a thread is that if someone else in the future wants the same thing, they stand a chance to find the answer. No chance if it's just in an Update.
Shaz
Shaz
Was there really a script that did that? The only square -> rounded tiles I can remember are those that someone recreated the graphics for.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
As a scripter myself, I'm also wondering if that is even possible.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
It def was out there tho it didnt make the land round so much as it made it diagonal but natural looking. I’m determined now! LOL ❤
Shaz
Shaz
Did you create a thread for this? If you ever find it, please tag me when you post the link. I'm really curious to see it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After 3 and half months of my first long term game being playtested it is now in a more polished state. Now I proudly re-present Path of the Martyrs!
I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CocoWasTaken