RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah it can be a lot less fun then it seems at first.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Suddenly you have to planyour days around making sure the cat is fed. :p
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@Finnuval Yeah, it sure is. My friends have done a lot though to make me as comfortable as possible; but I keep feeling like an intruder.
@The Stranger The feeding's actually going really well. I'm having a lot more trouble getting them upstairs at night or to their room when I'm away through the day. (They're British shorthairs/longhairs, so they don't go outside.)
The Stranger
The Stranger
I think it's cute that you've prepared a room for them. <3 The cats I've had just slept wherever they liked. Only places they weren't allowed was the kitchen, and bathroom.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@The Stranger Oh, that's all my friends's. (I'm staying at their place, sorry if that wasn't clear ^^; ) It has more to do with the layout of their house. Since they're not allowed outside and you can easily get to the front door from upstairs they need to stay in a room that can be locked (since one of them can open doors) and has all the stuff they need, so it's either their own room or the living room. ...
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
My friends prefer they stay in their room, when no one's home and when someone's home, they stay downstairs with them. At night, they're used to sleeping with my friends, so they have to stay upstairs.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh, fair enough. I thought you had prepared a little kitty bedroom for them. :p
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@The Stranger Well it was meant to serve as one, but one of the cats got sick once and my friends allowed them to sleep in the master bedroom, so now they're used to sleeping on their beds. xD
The kitty room has all the things they need though: water fountain, litterbox, way too many toys, scratching posts, cat trees, the sofest cat beds. Yeah, they definitely get pampered :D
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Oh wow... I feel kind of embarrassed saying this, but I had a panic attack once house sitting for a friend :( . They were a really good friend, and i wanted to help them out since they were really worried about their pets not getting fed... but they lived in another town and during my stay there I had car trouble, and was so stressed out trying to find a way to work.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
I also now know.... I am NOT a dog person :[ . Never again...
The Stranger
The Stranger
@PixelHeart Awwh. :( You should've said something, I'm sure they would've understood. it was nice of you to put yourself through so much for your friends, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz