Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Same. I like structure, order, so sudden interruptions and breaks really throw everything out of whack. Disruptions to my routine really screw around with my anxiety and will often have an impact on my depression, trigger the voices, etc. It's also why I can't stand bank holidays, Christmas, etc.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Ms Littlefish likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yep. I am extremely routine-driven. And...it's not that I don't like doing new things. Love it. I just need to know with plenty of time to "pencil" that in.

I agree with holidays. Don't get me wrong. People need time off for special traditions. Granted, my work never ends...but there's always an almost alien atmosphere when the entire world shuts down.
    Sep 8, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    More on my point is I've gotten to a point where I sleep well during the week, which definitely drives my ability to take care of myself like an adult. I still let myself get out of bed ridiculously early on the weekends and then I eat and drink ALL the things. XD
    Sep 8, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and The Stranger like this.
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    OMG! I think the exact same way. I understand that people need to rest, but knowing that doesn't change the fact that they have a huge negative impact on me. You're right, holidays really do have a strange, alien atmosphere to them. I guess they feel so weird because I don't enjoy them, and they have such a harmful effect on me. Oh, and Christmas day always feels like the world has suddenly ended. lol.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Ms Littlefish and BadLittleSeed like this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm also the same when it comes to new things. I just need time to adjust and prepare for that new thing.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Ms Littlefish and BadLittleSeed like this.