RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
I love rain...
mishakoc
mishakoc
Rain is great, but it has been raining for the whole weekend already. Not saying I don't like being holed up inside, but even I want to go to the forest (without getting all muddy) every once in a while.
Finnuval
Finnuval
haha fair enough. I just love rain i dont care about the mud and it keeps most ppl inside which is a bonus too xD
mishakoc
mishakoc
I didn't mind mud as a kid either. Now that I have to clean my own hiking shoes from the hardened mud, it's not so fun anymore. Makes me think twice about going off pavements after rain.

Do you just go outside for a walk when it's raining?
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I have never had problems with mud on my shoes. I know I'll walk it off sooner or later.
Finnuval
Finnuval
yeah I'll go outside for a walk in the pouring rain if the mood strikes me :D I know I'm weird lol
kirbwarrior
kirbwarrior
It was pouring earlier and it was exactly what MADE me want to walk outside. Last night was even better, massive lightning everywhere.

Plus, if it's still raining when you're done, just hold your shoes outside and use the rain to wash the mud off ;)
Poryg
Poryg
I don't mind walking under thunderstorms either. However, I have limited my courage after a bad incident... and from that day on I don't walk in thunderstorms if the rain is so strong it blinds me unless I absolutely have to.
Going home blind is no fun... and going home drunk and blind even less.
mishakoc
mishakoc
@Poryg You are lucky then. The mud collected by walking in the forest/on a field after rain tends to make my own shoes several times heavier than normal, it's mysterious.
I know it would fall off after some time. Cleaning shoes is annoying, but at least the surface is smaller, compared to my hallway or the school interior. That's where the falling off usually happens and it's nasty.
mishakoc
mishakoc
Do you all seriously love walking in the rain so much? I guess in the summer it's fine because of the temperature, but I still prefer my clothes dry. I get cold way too easily.
kirbwarrior
kirbwarrior
If it's raining very hard, I have a nice jacket that blocks most of it without being too warm. Otherwise after a long walk in rain, I'll probably just go take a shower and change clothes.

The kind of shoes you have do really matter for mud issues. I'd probably look into a new pair of shoes if mud was a large problem in my area.
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
My favorite walking weather is cold weather. There is a silence that only cold weather brings even in a big city like Houston that is pretty nice. Rain is okay only if I bring an umbrella. Less cool without one lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aittam