RPG Maker Forums

Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
Same :) I love Jason Perry's work. His art makes me want to be a better mapper lol...but alas, we all have our weaknesses. The Atlantis stuff looks amazing!
mishakoc
mishakoc
Are you using it for the game you're making now? It's awesome art style, isn't it? Plenty of resources and types of environments. Not to mention it's incredibly easy to just swap palettes or make simple edits to make all kinds of additional and different tilesets. Something I spend doing way too much.
Too bad there is no character generator. (yet, hopefully!)
mishakoc
mishakoc
Is mapping your weakness? You can get better for sure. Have you tried posting some screenshots in the Mapping thread? It's really helpful to get advice from the experienced people there. Or maybe I could give you some tips via PM if you wanted? Not like I'm an expert, but creating maps in RPG Maker is kind of my hobby. (I'm really weak at writing and planning on the other hand as you know.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sishen