Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Ok, mom...
    Sep 12, 2019
    standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
  2. xoferew
    xoferew
    My garbage goes down a chute in my apartment building and is then pneumatically whisked away under the street to a compacting facility. Then I guess at some point it leaves on a barge. So you would probably not get to enjoy it. ^_^
    Sep 12, 2019
    standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @xoferew The future of garbage disposal! No idea where mine goes, probably just the local incinerator. All I know, is that every Wednesday the huge bins at the back of my building are miraculously empty. Private bin men or garbage elves? I'm more of a garbage elf believer myself.
    Sep 12, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    We have our garbage cans inside of our property, so you'd be met with a baton :p
    Sep 12, 2019
  5. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Not until Friday!
    Sep 12, 2019
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    See @Mystic_Enigma is the only one being open-minded here. People going through your trash aren't automatically bad people. I just want to say hi and borrow some soap. maybe get a drink of water. Everyone just calm down.
    Sep 13, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    That's not exactly a problem, nothing against those who go through trash. It's just that in my place it would be in the better case trespassing, in the worse case burglary.
    Sep 13, 2019