RPG Maker Forums

Wavelength
Wavelength
I don't have much to add, but this is ALWAYS good advice!
Reactions: Tai_MT
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Wavelength Unless the change you want to see isn't good in the eyes of others, or is harmful in some way. :P
gstv87
gstv87
Been there. Done that.
People still can't handle it.
Wavelength
Wavelength
@The Stranger I suppose that's true, but every good change will have detractors, and every harmful change will have people who champion it and don't recognize its harm. In the end, action does more good than inaction, which is why I really like the advice.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Wavelength I think that this sort of advice can sometimes work really well under certain cirumstances. It should be coupled with sound advice and the wisdom of others though, in my opinion. I mean, all it takes is for you to have a dodgy set of beliefs, a sketchy opinion, or for you to reach the wrong conclusion, and you can end up causing a lot of damage to yourself or others.
Wavelength
Wavelength
@The Stranger Without a doubt, my friend. Wisdom and temperance are virtues. No desired change is worth harming innocents or forcing beliefs down the throats of others. If most people act on what they believe is right, rather than stand idly by, though, those harmful actions will be neutralized a lot sooner - which is why "being the change" is so good.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Wavelength I fully agree with you on that. Doesn't even need to be a big change. I think society would benefit from more people not ignoring the crap going on in the streets. It's sad that so many people wont even bother to call for help when they see a fight happening in public, they'll just gather around and record it for YouTube or Facebook.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fantasy medieval western europe is fun and all but maybe I should set a story somewhere else for once...
Customizing window... is like a never ending job...
Is it okay to hug a tree? :/
every body. May I ask, why am I playing RPGMV with a blank screen and can't access the game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chipyou