standardplayer
standardplayer
Can't it be both?
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
it absolutely can be both! The screenplay writes itself
mylafter
mylafter
It's expected to rain all night where I live, so I probably won't be able to catch the Harvest Moon tonight. :(
standardplayer
standardplayer
A guy was just a regular guy, in a regular town. But on Friday the 13th, the Harvest Moon rises. And now, he'll have to blah if he wants to see the light of day again. Starring someone from Tremors. Not Kevin Bacon.
Finnuval
Finnuval
In this rural community all seems well as the locals prepare for their harvest festival... But this year that festive day is on friday the 13th... Who Will be harvested at the next moon?!
Shaz
Shaz
It is now Saturday 14th in Australia. I can tell you all that nothing spectacular will happen for the rest of Friday 13th.
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
@Shaz The sun is just setting on my side of the world, I'll let you know if the dead rise or a portal opens up shortly lol
SpicyNoodleStudios
Ghost hunters are in business tonight, baby! Woo!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siwakorn