Comments on Profile Post by SpicyNoodleStudios

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Not a vegan, but I still have many different, healthy options available to me.
    Sep 15, 2019
    SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  2. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Wouldn't you believe, it doesn't even stop there!
    Sep 15, 2019
  3. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    @stranger it's just that when I used to eat meat there were so many of the same dishes done over and over, even when it was a wide variety. Like, spagooti, borgors, hotdoogs, ramen needles, notchyos, tacos, lasayrna, etc.
    Sep 15, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  4. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    What I didn't realize is how many MORE types of sauces and recipes there are. There are so many different fruits and vegetables to mess around with and so many different spices. Like, how many people would even know what a jackfruit is if not for veganism and vegetarianism?
    Sep 15, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  5. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Funny enough I am a true carnivore yet I did know of the jackfruit for years lol
    Of course I am weird so... Yeah :p
    Sep 15, 2019
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You don't need to be a vegan to eat fruit and veg, though. I just try to eat balanced meals. I try to keep an opene mind when it comes to food, but most new food I come across just doesn't sit well with me. I've hated all tropical fruit I've eaten thus far. There's always something about it that puts me off, so I tend to stick with things such as apples, grapes, and a few types of berries. It's similar with meat.
    Sep 15, 2019