Comments on Profile Post by PixelHeart

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    We seriously need to switch to prepay only ... :/
    Sep 16, 2019
  2. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You mean you aren't? I don't think there's a single station in my area that isn't prepay or card at pump only now.
    Sep 16, 2019
  3. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    We will be soon.... but not soon enough XP
    Sep 16, 2019
  4. Hudell
    Hudell
    Why did you have to pay for it?
    Sep 16, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Hudell - Well, to be totally honest, I was texting around the time the jerks were there... but I was also keeping an eye on them. But, the moment the jerks actually made a break for it I had my head turned while I was placeing some merch a customer didint want behind the counter...
    Sep 16, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...the next thing I knew I turned back and the car was whipping around and left the lot before I could even get out from behind the counter. So, it was either pay for the gas myself and keep my job, or write a drive off report, have the boss catch me looking at my phone, and fire me because I was texting.... :/
    Sep 16, 2019
    Ryisunique and The Stranger like this.
  7. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...I need my job, sooo.... yeah.
    Sep 16, 2019
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Fair enough. At least you're honest about not paying attention. I respect such honesty. :) Well, I do hope that things won't be too hard for you without that extra money.
    Sep 16, 2019
  9. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @The Stranger - Oh, I'll be ok. Its just so annoying. Yeah, I shouldnt have been on my phone, but gezz.... stealing things.... could we not :/ ?
    Sep 16, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @PixelHeart A fair few people are like that, unfortunately. Sometimes they have a reason you can kinda sympathise with, othertimes they're just opportunistic, believing that they're not really hurting others with their thievery. You'll find that quite a few people will probably steal if they think they can get away with it. Not everyone is like this, of course. You sound like you have a fair bit f integrity.
    Sep 16, 2019