Comments on Profile Post by PixelHeart

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    last time, he needed it to buy medicine for a wound on his foot... later, I thought it was odd how he was willing to walk blocks to my place to get it. But tonight, he said he needed gas money to give someone to take him to see his sis in the. :/
    Sep 18, 2019
  2. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Chances are they're just wasting it on something dumb...like sandwiches!
    Sep 18, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na and standardplayer like this.
  3. standardplayer
    Sep 18, 2019
  4. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Mystic_Enigma - :( if that were so I wouldnt mind so much (though with how often he hits me up it would still be annoying)... but I have good reason to believe thats not the case.
    Sep 18, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    I hope he's not wasting them for drugs...
    Sep 18, 2019
    The Stranger and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
  6. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I think you shouldn't lend him any from now on... doesn't sound like he's spending it on anything good.
    Sep 18, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Hyouryuu-Na I didint tonight. I don't really have any anyway. Where I'm living right now I'm all by myself, so when he comes late at night like that it feels like its easier to just give him something to make him go away :( .... he's got connections with some shady characters. They've come around here before causing trouble. I dont want any of it.
    Sep 18, 2019
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    If you feel bad for not helping, then offer to help in other ways. A good way to see if he really needs the money for medicine, food, etc, is to offer to buy these things for him yourself. If he refuses, then you know he's full of a bs and probably wanted the money for other things, probably to buy drugs or booze.
    Sep 18, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.