RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Which devs are saying this? I've heard of some gamers claiming that devs shouldn't implement an easy mode into games for one reason or another. TBH, I don't really care how others play their games. Why does i tmatter if one person cheats in a singleplayer game, uses a mod to make the game easier, or simply plays on easy mode? It doesn't.
Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
Well, an RPG doesnt really need different difficulties.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Until you find some people don't agree with your difficulty setting while you think it's the ideal difficulty that the game should have (e.g, the hard difficulty in my game is there to entertain myself, but ppl are free to try or choose the easier one).
Cryptic
Cryptic
I would love to add a difficulty mode to my game I'm currently making, however, you would have to remake the WHOLE game just to make it slightly easier.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.
Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormyRange