Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    You already have the jacket, of course you want a cool bike to go along with it.
    Sep 20, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na, Hollow 1977 and Poryg like this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    But it's so expensive :( The driver's license for it alone will cost me my monthly salary.
    Sep 20, 2019
    mishakoc and Hollow 1977 like this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm guessing it will take 5 years before I'll even be able to buy a bike.
    Sep 20, 2019
    mishakoc and Hollow 1977 like this.
  4. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I am not sure about where you are but here in Tampa there are very few areas to ride safely. Too much traffic and texting while driving.
    Sep 20, 2019
    Poryg and mishakoc like this.
  5. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Very expensive indeed. If you're really set on getting on, you'll have to be dedicated and save bit by bit. Good luck with that. :)
    Still, this is not the kind of thing to be bought impulsively anyway. You can take the time you will be saving to really think it through and choose the right one.
    Sep 20, 2019
    Poryg and Hollow 1977 like this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    I think I'll go for the motorbike if possible. I've seen videos of people riding cars, but that just didn't feel nearly as awesome as watching people ride motorbikes.
    Sep 20, 2019
    Hollow 1977 and mishakoc like this.
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I can't even ride a regular bike though, so that's going to be fun :D
    Sep 20, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Hollow 1977 In our country people drive like asses too. But I have already learned that I shouldn't wrestle with a car, so I'm cautious around them even as a pedestrian.
    Sep 20, 2019
  9. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree. I nearly get run over by the cars driving in front of the store. They don't slow down and sometimes speed. It's like "Don't inconvenience me. I am more important than you"
    Sep 21, 2019
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah. A good thing about motorbikes is, you can park pretty much anywhere. In fact in our country motorbikes aren't even bound by blue and orange parking zones (blue ones are paid and for residents, orange ones too, although they are cheaper and free through weekends).
    Sep 21, 2019
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    A bad thing about a motorcycle is the everlasting stigma of stupid motorbikers. And sometimes people trying to kill you or take you out. A very popular case is lane splitting. Most drivers will let you through, but some will deliberately block you.
    Sep 21, 2019