RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
He basically returned home almost immediately but didn't use the door to enter. I got badly trolled.
The Stranger
The Stranger
lol! Instantly teleporting. xD Funny you should mention cats going out, i've just been reading about why people shouldn't let their cats outside. Oh, and how some people think it's appropriate to call 999 (the emergency number in the UK) for sick and injured pets.
samkfj
samkfj
Cat life... like thug life but with less to lose.
Dalph
Dalph
He pretty much jumps out like almost flying, like someone is tossing him ans theres no gravity every single time I open the door, and he does that in 1-2 seconds at most, using the stairs near the entrance as a ramp (they lead to the 2nd floor).
Dalph
Dalph
I refuse to let him to go out, due to fleas, dogs, other dirty cats and all the dangers of this crap world. He is allowed to go on the roofs only.
Dalph
Dalph
Everytime my neighbors laughing their asses off because my cat is deeply afraid of my fathers old guitar, so to force him to get back home immediately without getting crawled, I am forced to get the guitar and start playing random notes on street. Strangers sometimes think Im drunk due to this.
Dalph
Dalph
I said *crawled* I meant *scratched*, lol my Rusty EngRish.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, outdoor cats can not only cause damage to local wildlife, but they can hurt or killed by local wildlife. Then there's all the threats from things such as: cars, poisons, parasites, disease, theft, etc. Cats are struck by cars fairly often, and it's not a nice way for them to die.
The Stranger
The Stranger
LOL! I'm just picturing you roaming around playing a guitar for a cat. Sounds like the premise for a weird romcom. xD
Dalph
Dalph
He wants to go out and here is full of dogs, although my cat is built like a gorilla and will probably end up eating them (they are all smaller than him). My biggest fear are parasites though, these can be deadly for pets. Funny how the smallest beings are often the scariest (parasites, bacteria and wasps).
The Stranger
The Stranger
Not just bad for the cat, but also bad for people. Cats can host ticks, and ticks can carry some pretty nasty diseases that can be passed on to humans.
Reactions: samkfj

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan