Comments on Profile Post by BadLittleSeed

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I've lived among junkies for as long as I can remember.
    Sep 22, 2019
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    We get drug dealers coming around here far too often as well. There's not much you can do. Sure, you can call the police, but you can make yourself enemies if people find out it was you who called them.
    Sep 22, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  3. BadLittleSeed
    BadLittleSeed
    Hubby and I aren't afraid to defend ourselves, and yeah I had that concern too, Stranger. I just want our own place.
    Sep 22, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, the town where I've lived for a decade is getting druggy, too. I saw dudes straight boosting at the gas station the other day, broad daylight. Great prices, poor acquisition ;) Hope your situation gets better
    Sep 22, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and The Stranger like this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's fighting windmills anyway. They take one drug dealer, 30 minutes and there's a replacement in place.
    Sep 22, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and The Stranger like this.
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I'm the only male in my family, for a few generations that hasn't sold drugs, now that I think about it....I mean, I thought about it but the Medical is crap, there's no Vision, Dental or 401K, and it's completely illegal. I just got a job, instead :D
    Sep 22, 2019
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I was once in a situation where music was blasting out at 3am (it was so loud it was shaking walls), dangerous sounding folk were wandering the corridors just outside, shouting at one another, and most of them were either drunk or out of their minds on something.
    Sep 22, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Only one thought entered my mind, after being unable to find some peace and safety: why am I in this situation? I went out and didn't return until later that day. We all need to feel safe in our own homes. I hope you're able to create a safe and peaceful home soon, @BadLittleSeed.
    Sep 22, 2019
  9. xoferew
    xoferew
    Sorry, Seed. :( I hope you can get your wish to move to a nice place of your own soon.
    Sep 22, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and standardplayer like this.