Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Curious... or do I even wanna know?
    Sep 22, 2019
    The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Nah, it's just like a few years ago it was Bacon Fever. Now, there's not less bacon, we're just like, not proud of it anymore. It's just here now lol as common as ketchup or mustard. Praise God.
    Sep 22, 2019
    The Stranger and samkfj like this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    Never forget... the bacon parfait at Dennys...

I will never forget you bacon parfait.
    Sep 22, 2019
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    In terms of relevance, I just had a something-something-double this or that with bacon burger at a Wendy's. It was amazing, and now it's awful. And tomorrow, when I get another, it'll be amazing again.
    Sep 22, 2019
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well--it's like I always say, if it's from a redhead it has to be good.
    Sep 22, 2019
  6. standardplayer
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Except him--he can sick a duck.
    Sep 22, 2019
  8. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, no one has any love for Ronald anymore. I'm so glad they didn't try to update him.
    Sep 22, 2019
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    Naw I don't hate him or his products. I hate that when I go to get a milkshake they only accept cash or the ice cream machine is broken. sumbishes
    Sep 22, 2019
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ronald McDonald? How could they update him?
    Sep 22, 2019
    samkfj and standardplayer like this.
  11. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Gotta go to Arby's or (believe it or not) Burger King for the shakes, man. McDonalds shakes are ok, but enough to wait for the machine to not be broken. And Arby's has Meat Mountain.
    Sep 22, 2019
    samkfj and The Stranger like this.
  12. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @The Stranger my point exactly. There was period where I was worried that they were gonna try to make him like...more relatable. Could have been just an added pair of sunglasses. Could have been worse. Could have been Ronald with dreads.
    Sep 22, 2019
  13. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ronald with dreads. xD Or her just harasses everyone with irrelevant info on various sub-cultures, political groups, activists, and other such things. He might also ask you to check your privilege. :p
    Sep 22, 2019
    standardplayer and samkfj like this.
  14. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    #TearsOfAClown
    Sep 22, 2019
  15. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    #UnHappyMeal #I'mNotLovinit
    Sep 22, 2019
    samkfj and standardplayer like this.
  16. samkfj
    samkfj
    Plus Wendy's has that savage twitter account.
    Sep 22, 2019
  17. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Hahaha yes! You know what, maybe we made a mistake. Maybe Ronald should be here right now
    Sep 22, 2019
  18. The Stranger
  19. samkfj
    samkfj
    Savage...
    Sep 22, 2019
    standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
  20. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I heard that you can get a bacon McFlurry at McDonald's. Meat and ice cream doesn't sound all that appealing to me.
    Sep 22, 2019
    standardplayer and samkfj like this.
  21. samkfj
    samkfj
    I had a bacon parfait from Denny's once. It was pretty good, but in my condition at the time--anything was good.
    Sep 22, 2019
  22. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I like to keep those worlds separate. Although I guess it isn't much different if I eat a huge burger, then immediately have a milkshake. Still...
    Sep 22, 2019
  23. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I had bacon on brownie. ...I'm into it. Sweet and salty just go...I mean. You can already candy bacon in brown sugar. Mmm. Salty, sweet, crunchy. Yaaaaaas.
    Sep 22, 2019
  24. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh. Chocolate covered potato chips. Mmmhmm. Yep. Give me a bag'o that.
    Sep 22, 2019
  25. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I've never had the pleasure, those do sound good. I feel like I've had them before....
    Sep 22, 2019
    Ms Littlefish and The Stranger like this.
  26. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I like the taste of sweet and salty or savoury foods. Just the idea of greasy bacon and ice cream is revolting to me. Ah well, it's not as if I like bacon anyway. lol.
    Sep 22, 2019
    Ms Littlefish and standardplayer like this.
  27. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    There's a candy company local to my state that does chocolate covered potato chips. They're always in the grocery check out. I had never seen them before that but I can only imagine others do them.
    Sep 22, 2019
  28. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @The Stranger Well. You have to take real care to make sure the bacon is caramelized and that most of the fat rendered out. If it's not CRUNCHY. Ewwwwwww. Also. We call different cuts bacon. Not saying it isn't gonna be gross to some people no matter how you spell it. Just...there are definitely factors to success.
    Sep 22, 2019
  29. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Ms Littlefish Really? I didn't know there were different cuts. Just always heard it called bacon. Then again, I've also heard that our version of bacon isn't considered bacon in places such as America. lol.
    Sep 22, 2019
    Ms Littlefish and standardplayer like this.
  30. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yep. Bacon in the UK comes from the loin while American bacon comes from the belly. American bacon is fattier which creates a crispier texture when the fat is rendered away. Bacon in the UK ends up being a thicker cut with more chew to it.
    Sep 22, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  31. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who likes scrapple. Now, scrapple and bacon......who needs something sweet? Double the salt, half your life :D
    Sep 22, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.