RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
Naw I don't hate him or his products. I hate that when I go to get a milkshake they only accept cash or the ice cream machine is broken. sumbishes
The Stranger
The Stranger
Ronald McDonald? How could they update him?
standardplayer
standardplayer
Gotta go to Arby's or (believe it or not) Burger King for the shakes, man. McDonalds shakes are ok, but enough to wait for the machine to not be broken. And Arby's has Meat Mountain.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger my point exactly. There was period where I was worried that they were gonna try to make him like...more relatable. Could have been just an added pair of sunglasses. Could have been worse. Could have been Ronald with dreads.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Ronald with dreads. xD Or her just harasses everyone with irrelevant info on various sub-cultures, political groups, activists, and other such things. He might also ask you to check your privilege. :p
standardplayer
standardplayer
#TearsOfAClown
The Stranger
The Stranger
#UnHappyMeal #I'mNotLovinit
samkfj
samkfj
Plus Wendy's has that savage twitter account.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Hahaha yes! You know what, maybe we made a mistake. Maybe Ronald should be here right now
samkfj
samkfj
Savage...
The Stranger
The Stranger
I heard that you can get a bacon McFlurry at McDonald's. Meat and ice cream doesn't sound all that appealing to me.
samkfj
samkfj
I had a bacon parfait from Denny's once. It was pretty good, but in my condition at the time--anything was good.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I like to keep those worlds separate. Although I guess it isn't much different if I eat a huge burger, then immediately have a milkshake. Still...
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I had bacon on brownie. ...I'm into it. Sweet and salty just go...I mean. You can already candy bacon in brown sugar. Mmm. Salty, sweet, crunchy. Yaaaaaas.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Oh. Chocolate covered potato chips. Mmmhmm. Yep. Give me a bag'o that.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I've never had the pleasure, those do sound good. I feel like I've had them before....
The Stranger
The Stranger
I like the taste of sweet and salty or savoury foods. Just the idea of greasy bacon and ice cream is revolting to me. Ah well, it's not as if I like bacon anyway. lol.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
There's a candy company local to my state that does chocolate covered potato chips. They're always in the grocery check out. I had never seen them before that but I can only imagine others do them.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@The Stranger Well. You have to take real care to make sure the bacon is caramelized and that most of the fat rendered out. If it's not CRUNCHY. Ewwwwwww. Also. We call different cuts bacon. Not saying it isn't gonna be gross to some people no matter how you spell it. Just...there are definitely factors to success.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.
for who interested in a example boilerplate pixijs with snowpack , i made a branch with pixijs .
Web and Desktop, nwjs is not required.
https://github.com/nwutils/SnowPack-nw/tree/PixiJs
I definitely give up Parcel bundler !
I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloDaniel