Comments on Profile Post by The Stranger

1. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    She's so cute alright!
    But I'm sorry to say, @The Stranger, if your profile picture is your photo, I don't think the adorable daughter you wish for is possible. :p
    Sep 23, 2019
  2. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    Oh my god she's adorable!! :kaojoy:
    Sep 23, 2019
    The Stranger and mishakoc like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @mishakoc I'm sure a highly deformed, nightmare fuel daughter isn't out of the question. Some people have faces only a mother, or father in this case, could love. xD
    Sep 23, 2019
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Lemonrice I love how she can pronounce ice and cream on their own, but comes out with some adorable nonsense word when saying them together. <3
    Sep 23, 2019
    mishakoc and Lemonrice like this.
  5. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    Well... Even the cutest Kid can fuel your nightmares. My son tends to laugh like an evil villain in his sleep
    Sep 23, 2019
    mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
  6. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    @The Stranger Eh, I'm sure you at least have a nose irl? xD But seeing as you like horror stuff, maybe you'd find a scary-looking baby without eyes adorable?
    Sep 23, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Lemonrice I wonder what he's dreaming about that makes him laugh like an evil villain? Do you even want to know? xD
    Sep 23, 2019
    Lemonrice and mishakoc like this.
  8. Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    My son just turned two and he finally began getting his sheep together, but at about 18 months he did this exact same thing and called one of our teachers, Susan, by the name Dobedah (doh-beh-dah)
    Sep 23, 2019
    mishakoc, The Stranger and Lemonrice like this.
  9. xoferew
    xoferew
    Ha ha, the last one sounds like Pinecone Nose.
    Sep 23, 2019
    mishakoc, The Stranger and Lemonrice like this.
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @mishakoc Perhaps. lol. Speaking of no eyes, I remember watching an interview with a girl who was born with no eyes or nose. She was one of the sweetest people I've ever heard. Had this love of life that I don't have. She also dreamed of helping others. Can't find the interview I watched. :(
    Sep 23, 2019
    Lemonrice likes this.
  11. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    @The Stranger hell no. He has enough evil villain moments throughout the day xD
    Sep 23, 2019
    The Stranger and mishakoc like this.
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Sep 23, 2019
  13. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    @The Stranger It's always so sad seeing people who've been dealt a harsh fate such as her. But at the same time really heartwarming to see when they managed to have such a positive attitude and drive, despite everything.
    Sep 23, 2019
    Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.