Comments on Profile Post by Ryisunique

1. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    what is that?
    Sep 24, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  2. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    There are several different things going on where every day you get a prompt and then you make something for it. Inktober's one.
    Sep 24, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    So the outcome does not matter, like a painting, a poem, a short story...?
    Sep 24, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  4. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Nope. Inktober is basically a way of restricting to just doing things with a single type of medium. There's one that's horror based (Goretober?), one for inflicting pain on characters (whumptober). I think there's several leading up to Nano as well.
    Sep 24, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    Okay now I get it. My preferred would be inktober. I'm not sure how managable it is with a toddler, but one sketch a day should be doable
    Sep 24, 2019
    The Stranger and Ryisunique like this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    How would you go about inflicting pain on someone without getting into trouble? 'This torture victim is a piece of art. No need to worry about them, officer.' :p
    Sep 24, 2019
    Lemonrice and Ryisunique like this.
  7. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Oh Goddess, so many fics where serial killers made 'works of art' out of their victims.
    Sep 24, 2019
    Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, the artistic serial killer has become something of a trope. I still like the concept though. Why are they always kinda pompous and pretentious when it comes to their horrific art? Where are the rebellious, punk artistic serial killers? Their bloody pieces of art could depict violent revolution and what not.
    Sep 24, 2019
    Ryisunique likes this.