Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Bro--why :'(
    Sep 25, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    About once a month, since I was 10 and watched it with my sister, it gets stuck in my head. I stopped fighting it. Ninja Turtles on OG Gameboy, the water level, has been in there since I was 8.
    Sep 25, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    I loved that show. I miss those days of running home after school to look forward to playing outside and slaying imaginary bad guys. Winnie was always there as my spotter.
    Sep 25, 2019
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    No doubt, which turtle were you? And who was your backup? Me = Raphael > Leonardo
    Sep 25, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    Honestly--I didn't identify with any turtle, I would always be Casey Jones xD there was something awesome about wrecking faces with a hockey stick. I was the support to my pals growing up.
    Sep 25, 2019
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    See man, I wish I was that guy who chose Casey Jones. I'm such a hack. I bet you would have picked the blue ranger, what have I become?
    Sep 25, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Blue was good, but green was my boy. There's just something romantic about playing music with a dagger and summoning a big ass dragon to slay your enemies.
    Sep 25, 2019
    The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
  8. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I remember we were all hype af in my kindergarten class the day the White Ranger was gonna be revealed. I didn't get to see, because I headbutted a classmate that day.
    Sep 25, 2019
    The Stranger and samkfj like this.
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    I totally knew who it was... it was like the child age tv novella or soap opera xD it had us glued. They knew what they were doing xD
    Sep 25, 2019
    The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @standardplayer LOL! It's hard to imagine you walking around nutting other kids. xD
    Sep 25, 2019
    standardplayer and samkfj like this.
  11. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Lol I had trouble staying out of fights, up until much too recently. Nowadays everyone calls the cops anyway. What happened to the good old power ranger days, where you could just nail someone, huh? ;b
    Sep 25, 2019
    samkfj and The Stranger like this.
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Seems your kitty avatar is the door to your skeleton filled closet. xD
    Sep 25, 2019
    standardplayer and samkfj like this.