RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
Bro--why :'(
standardplayer
standardplayer
About once a month, since I was 10 and watched it with my sister, it gets stuck in my head. I stopped fighting it. Ninja Turtles on OG Gameboy, the water level, has been in there since I was 8.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
I loved that show. I miss those days of running home after school to look forward to playing outside and slaying imaginary bad guys. Winnie was always there as my spotter.
standardplayer
standardplayer
No doubt, which turtle were you? And who was your backup? Me = Raphael > Leonardo
samkfj
samkfj
Honestly--I didn't identify with any turtle, I would always be Casey Jones xD there was something awesome about wrecking faces with a hockey stick. I was the support to my pals growing up.
standardplayer
standardplayer
See man, I wish I was that guy who chose Casey Jones. I'm such a hack. I bet you would have picked the blue ranger, what have I become?
samkfj
samkfj
Blue was good, but green was my boy. There's just something romantic about playing music with a dagger and summoning a big ass dragon to slay your enemies.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I remember we were all hype af in my kindergarten class the day the White Ranger was gonna be revealed. I didn't get to see, because I headbutted a classmate that day.
samkfj
samkfj
I totally knew who it was... it was like the child age tv novella or soap opera xD it had us glued. They knew what they were doing xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ninjaghost