RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Did someone feed you a Rare Candy?
Poryg
Poryg
You could say. In the second round I caught a diarrhea. Then, as I was about to leave the toilet, the phone fell out of my pocket. So I picked it up, went to the sink, put it on it and started the water... Only to notice that my earphone is slipping.
Poryg
Poryg
So I went to catch the earphone... And it went in the sink, with the mobile following closely behind. Both got completely submerged.
Poryg
Poryg
On my break I still had to deal with the diarrhea, although it subsided eventually... Leaving me non-rested and dehydrated. And I had to spend five more hours before I could go home. Or so I thought.
Poryg
Poryg
I spent there almost an hour more than I thought I would, because our beautiful female club, notorious for coming late, has decided to come late once again... Just in the time when they were needed there! So I was forced to work half an hour overtime thanks to them.
Poryg
Poryg
And when I came home, the reconstruction in front of our house (5th reconstruction in this year for the record) is so loud I can't sleep!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh, man. What a ****ty night. Hope things start to look up for you. :)
Poryg
Poryg
Well, days like that happen. But it's just amazing how these girls even dare to wonder we're angry with them. They are tardy. And they spend so much time outside just chatting with other people. Unlike them, when we go outside, we go there for business. But when they're not there, we can't!
Poryg
Poryg
Unfortunately they're not in our field of competence, so we have no power over them apart from escalating conflicts.
mishakoc
mishakoc
A really ****ty night... literally. Hopefully you can get some sleep today and your stomach gets better.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRoXaS29