RPG Maker Forums

BlueMage
BlueMage
The most important thing is the work, without the actual work, you don't even have anything to backup
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Overwriting old backups should decrease the amount of backups you have. Unless you're as paranoid as me who is afraid to overwrite anything
mishakoc
mishakoc
Sure, not saying work is not important, because it is. I'm just so disorganized that I lost some of the features I already did because they are scattered all over the backups. And obviously I have no idea where.
mishakoc
mishakoc
@Hyouryuu-Na The amount of back-ups is not the problem, because I have a 2TB HDD just for this. I'm not always naming it properly and I probably rewrote something I was not supposed to. Jumping form PC to laptop all the time just complicates it even more.
Really need to get my files more organized.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I'm also not good with organizing stuff ^^; There are so many files and folders named new1234, hhh, jjjj, 1,2 ,3 etc etc XD
mishakoc
mishakoc
Yep, it's so painful xD. When my desktop gets messy with too many stuff, all the New Folder (15) and giebnrdbfbwllkwqdv, I just drop everything to a folder named CLEAN UP LATER but never actually do that obviously.
(Not to mention all the RPG Maker projects named "Test 5", "small game", "finish this dammit", "don't you dare starting a new one" etc. That's just sad.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?
Eric from RTP: is a veteran
Game: Lvl 1
My smaller game will revolve around a single character who recruits monsters for the main story quest. Like me, he will have no social life and be hesitant to go outside. Heheh.
Waah!!
I finally got the outline for Mocha Gaze... so happy.
I hope I can get around to writing it this weekend. We'll see...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martwyadi