RPG Maker Forums

Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
It would probably be close to 300 if I wasn't being picky. Heheheh.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
:0 That's a lot of plugins
mishakoc
mishakoc
That's way too much!
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
It's been a precarious juggling act so far, and I'm learning the system as I go along, but I'm aiming for a big game as my first one. As long as I can make a configuration that doesn't break down up to the conclusion of the game's story, it should be fine.
Kes
Kes
A big game doesn't automatically mean hundreds of plugins.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
I know, but to clarify, my personal vision of a big game requires as much flexibility as I can squeeze into it. I've always felt more comfortable as an artist with more options.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
I'll post screenshots of it when I'm done with the initial prototype list though, assuming that's allowed in the forum.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
You must have all yanflys plugins.
gstv87
gstv87
if your game is 49% you, and 51% other people's work, can you still call it "yours"?
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Gotta make sure you get that extra 2%

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_25_2022_7_37_13.png

my game has distinct areas where travel through what are known as "battle stations" these are more or less areas to explore and fight. occasionally, you'll stumble across secret rooms with sidequests ready to be taken. this area is in the high school attic of all places... but how do ya get there is the question.
Redoing my intro scene for the 10 millionth time is pain
So this flat Earther named Mike Hughes build his own rocket to prove that the Earth was flat. But on liftoff he still had the ladder he climbed up to the rocket laying against it. Needless to say things didn't go as planned.
Anyone else just get battle system ideas but not have a game to attach them to?
Update to the Bootleg YS Battle system. Butt-stabbing is now a thing.
If you hit a monsters back, that hit does triple damage and the monster doesn't hit you; however the monster will immediately turn to face you. Also, figured out how to make Bombs, Sling-shot, a Hammer, and a Saw if you didn't see my previous video. Also made Teleportation circles and a warp whistle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meowsica