Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. BlueMage
    BlueMage
    You should move to the Equator
    Sep 30, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    I miss high school. It was the time when I had nothing to worry about.
    Sep 30, 2019
  3. mylafter
    mylafter
    I miss my high school days as well. I used to think I was ugly but whenever I look back at my old photos, I realized how genuinely cute I was and wonder why I had such low self-esteem. If I could go back with my current mindset and goals, I would conquer the social and education life I never achieved.
    Oct 1, 2019
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    The self esteem is everything, that's usually what draws people. Don't get me wrong, I've met lots of women that only liked me because of my looks, but it usually isn't worth it. I've always got by on confidence, it matters more than anything (imo)
    Oct 1, 2019
  5. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Also, @mylafter, life ain't over yet. As long as you can feel the way about yourself now as you do when you see the old photos, it's not over yet. If you didn't kill it high school, KILL IT NOW!!!
    Oct 1, 2019
    mylafter likes this.
  6. mylafter
    mylafter
    Thanks for the kind words! I really wasn't trying to make this post about me but I really appreciate it! P.S sorry for getting you fired. Lol
    Oct 1, 2019
  7. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @mylafter status updates are a free for all, they rarely end on the subjects they start with. That's what makes them fun XD And yeah, things have been rough since I lost my job. I live outside now.
    Oct 1, 2019
    mylafter likes this.