RPG Maker Forums

HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Probably takes a while for people to realize you've reopened it. I'm having a similar issue except I've got literally nothing since I opened my thread a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully both of our businesses start to pick up soon.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Its Just that time of year again... It'll pick up eventually
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Didn't know there was a "that time of year" for this kind of thing, but that explains a lot.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@HexMozart88 well it's not set in stone haha but there are periods in the year ppl tend to spend less on certain things and in my experience ppl tend to spend less on commissions in the later months and more during spring/summer. Dont ask why though
Finnuval
Finnuval
Of course as always I could be completly wrong, I'm Just a single fool with an opinion after all xD
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Probably has something to do with school and other expensive RL situations.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Finn is right. In my experience, there's a lot more commissions around the end of Spring. Maybe because people have their summer vacation (assuming there's a lot of students here).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lpfer