RPG Maker Forums

FrozenNorseman
FrozenNorseman
Does the player need the name of the world? I try to recall how many books I've read or games I've played that give me the name of the world as useful knowledge, and apart from Dune, Borderlands and various RPG-settings for Pen & Papter, I am coming up empty handed.
falken14
falken14
A few off the top of my head:

Eregeia
Harphoria
Aspertil
Yuroja
Goltria
Verontia
Zaar-Til

There's usually common common structures with good world names, so review other games' world names. There's also world/realm name generators, but they can be pretty wacky.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Meanwhile, some ppl just take mythology names for granted.
standardplayer
standardplayer
BurnOrcsman-falkaltheo.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Also I love that 'Frozen' Norseman is helping 'Burning' Orca. We can all get along if we work together, we can do this.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
That is just a standard player.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Just call it the world. Earth isn't exactly a creative name for our planet, and the other names (Tellus Mater, Terra, Gaia, etc) are just based mythical beings. Maybe create a mythical being and use its name as the name for your planet.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
You mean, like, how scientists named our solar system planets?
standardplayer
standardplayer
Come on, Theo, this post is about how we can all come together and just listen to music and just chill man. Come on man. Like, BurningOrca and FrozenNorseman totally settled their differences.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah. They give different names to exoplanets though. Could always name a fictional world something like Rigel VI or PSR B1257+12 A.
standardplayer
standardplayer

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.
How do people even enjoy RGB keyboard and mouse lighting? It's distracting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jphibbard