RPG Maker Forums

PaladinJessa
PaladinJessa
Not if you aren't in school anymore! Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Then you shall feel my wrath!
Finnuval
Finnuval
@PaladinJessa yeah untill you're a parent... Then you know every day can be like an exam yyou didnt prepare for :p
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Shhhhht.... you don't want to further reduce the birth rate.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Poryg
Poryg
Humans are already overpopulated and at this pace on the brink of extinction. :p
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yes we are terrific. And I don't think overpopulation itself is an issue. We used to think that after 3 billion people it would be the apocalypse. Thing is, instead of halving the population, you can double the resources. Answer: technology, Mars, the Moon, etc. #GoElonMusk
Poryg
Poryg
If overpopulation had not been an issue, humans wouldn't need to reduce the populace of overpopulated wild animals. Overpopulation puts a strain in the economy, since extreme overpopulation also implies scarcity of food and in case of humans even scarcity of jobs.
Poryg
Poryg
And while I have a great respect Elon Musk as a visionary, doubling the resources output means faster depletion unless you have a sustainable renewable source.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Humans are overpopulated but everyone doesn't feel the effects of overpopulation directly. Some countries have such huge areas compared to their population and great economic condition I just feel like sending some people there XD ... ...Anyways. Ignore the last part. That's just me feeling bad about it :")

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How many Vocalist is on this forums?
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3 followed by Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
I have at least three ongoing projects and I have no idea what to do with them.

Gotta love game dev.
I keep seeing the 'file tear' icon when I'm on some post that has images. I'm not sure if it's just me or it's the post, based on the replies I see.
Me: anime is okay. There are a couple good ones and a lot of really bad ones but the good are worth it. Brother: if you bring anime anywhere near me I'll break your nico nico kneecaps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howzarion01