RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Some ppl Just need to get punched...
standardplayer
standardplayer
It was a woman, no punching was allowed >< Just had to get to the end of the drive
The Stranger
The Stranger
Nothing like getting groped by a complete stranger. Is this rideshare like Uber? Never heard of it before. Oh, I hope you have a camera in your car, you never know what someone might say or do during or after the journey, and that footage might save your hide.
standardplayer
standardplayer
The rideshare I drive for is called Lyft, almost exactly like Uber. Yeah, I need a camera. Fridays and Saturdays are all drunk folks, and eventually one of these spurned advances is gonna turn into something spiteful.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@standardplayer It happens far more often than some care to admit. You really don't want to be either arrested or harassed for being falsely accused of one crime or another. Just be careful out there. :)
standardplayer
standardplayer
Thank you, I will ^^ That's all that was going through my mind, and this isn't the first time a rider touched me. Every time I have to carefully try to get them to stop without offending them ><
Shaz
Shaz
Go ahead and offend them! They clearly don't care about offending you. How dare they do that?! Pull up there and then and kick them out.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Shaz yeah, but all they have to do is get offended and lie. Without video evidence, they could just turn around and say I was doing whatever they want to say I was doing. And Lyft would take their word, without video.
Shaz
Shaz
yeah, with an employer like that, you need a different job :(
The Stranger
The Stranger
Employers shouldn't side with complaining customers just because they're customers. They should support their workers more often. After all, a good leader doesn't just turn on those they lead when times are tough. I don't know. Maybe my views are too black and white when it comes to this sort of stuff.
standardplayer
standardplayer
With rideshare services, virtually anyone can sign up to drive, so unfortunately axing me or anyone else really means nothing to them. Gotta get a camera, or really I need one of these companies to call me back about my resume ><
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, I hope you get a job with a lot less sexual harassment from drunks soon. Best get a cam in the meantime though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Germelshausen