Comments on Profile Post by SpicyNoodleStudios

1. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    That's just the pomegranate doing it's work. It's not actually meant to be eaten. Wendy's Bacon Jalapeno Burger is meant to be eaten, AND it's good for you.
    Oct 5, 2019
  2. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I love pomegranate! ^^ I didn't like them before but the doctor said I should eat them and now I love it! But it's never affected my sense of smell.
    Oct 5, 2019
  3. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    @standardplayer You don't... WORK for Wendy's... do you? @Hyouryuu-Na They're tasty. Sweet, juicy and flavorful. Why did your dr suggest them? I mean, I'm not try to pry into your health problems but did he mention a specific nutrient or benefit they have? Also, do you scoop them from the fruit itself, cuz that's what I did and that might have been what affected my nose idk
    Oct 5, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  4. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    i just assumed a doctors gender, pretty sure im an rear end in a top hat
    Oct 5, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I have a low hemoglobin level. And I suffered from dengue a few months ago. So he said I should eat pomegranates. I don't drink it in juice form. I eat them from the fruit.
    Oct 5, 2019
  6. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    and you know what, I feel a bit weird since yesterday :") It could be another dengue attack. I will not enjoy bleeding from my eyes and gums this time.
    Oct 5, 2019
  7. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    You enjoyed it last time?
    Oct 5, 2019
    SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  8. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Either way, I hope that doesn't happen to you. And @SpicyNoodleStudios I don't, but I just want another Bacon Jalapeno Burger, with fries and a combo for a limited time only at my local Wendy's.
    Oct 5, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  9. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Last time I had the non-hemorrhagic dengue fever. They said I'm now immune to one serotype of the disease for life. But getting the disease again caused by another serotype will increase the possibility of hemorrhagic dengue fever the next time.
    Oct 5, 2019
  10. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    LOL @standardplayer 's comment. dayum I looked it up and Dengue looks balls nuts crazy. From your eyes??? Also does Dengue have early symptoms similar to low hemoglobin? I have no idea what that's really like but due to my eating preferences I've experienced what are probably similar symptoms when I first started.
    Oct 5, 2019
  11. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Nah. It only happens if an aedes mosquito having that virus bites you. Unless you live in an area where dengue is epidemic, there's almost no possibility of you getting it.
    Oct 5, 2019
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Christ! Dengue sounds like some sort of fictional virus. How much does it make you bleed from your eyes and gums? Does it have any other symptoms? Is it life threatening? SOunds like it might put you at risk of infection from other things since it makes you bleed. Hope you're okay, @Hyouryuu-Na.
    Oct 5, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na and standardplayer like this.
  13. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Glad to hear you survived! I've done crazy stuff like purposely let a bunch of mosquito bite me because I wanted to be one with nature. I'm guessing I have solid luck stat...
    Oct 5, 2019
  14. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @SpicyNoodleStudios LOL! There are better ways to become one with nature. xD I think we've all done silly things though.
    Oct 5, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na and standardplayer like this.
  15. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @The Stranger I was lucky I had the non-hemorrhagic one. There was no bleeding so I don't know how much it bleeds. Symptoms change over time. I had no symptoms other than a dull headache at the front and a very bad ache behind the eyes. That's all. I had no rash, no joint pain which are the most common and biggest symptoms of dengue.
    Oct 5, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  16. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It is life threatening based on the severity. Bleeding will lower the blood volume. And dengue is extremely scary because it lowers platelete count. It keeps decreasing everyday. The virus breaks the plateletes. After your platelete count becomes 20k, there's a possibilty you'll die. My lowest was 50k. After that it started increasing again meaning I recovered.
    Oct 5, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  17. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Well, I'm glad you pulled through and didn't die, @Hyouryuu-Na. :)
    Oct 5, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  18. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    The disease itself wasn't annoying you know. I hated having to go to the bathroom with a bag of saline which drew blood every now and then -_- and my taste buds were high XD I couldn't eat anything. The smell of any kind if food made me want to vomit. I had to take lots of fluids so I pinched my nose and ate. I suffered so much with these two things omg *shivers*
    Oct 5, 2019