RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Yes, please do! ^^ I can never get enough of any kind of resource :D
Zanckst
Hi Omige, that'd be very fantastic, yay! perhaps you can post some pointers in learning Chinese too? Preferably Mandarin. In return, I could help you in learning English although I am not masterfully proficient at it just yet
Reactions: Omige
BlueMage
BlueMage
Was it because this place has lovely people like me, lol =D
Shaz
Shaz
Just remember you need the creator's permission to repost, unless you're linking back to where they provide the resources.
Omige
Omige
@Zanckst It's firmly believed that hard working and ardent love lead to master a new language. In fact, I don't kown how to help a beginner in Chinese. QwQ
Zanckst
Wow, you're like...skyrocketing from Novice RO Job to the 3rd tier Job in two nights >:o Aight, appreciate it :)
Zanckst
Hey @Omige , how long is a Chinese name
Omige
Omige
@Zanckst The way we learn Chinese is very different from the beginners' because it's our mother tongue. If you like, we can chat with each other in Chinese.
Omige
Omige
@Zanckst In general, first name consists of one or two characters.So does second name.
Zanckst
No @Omige , listen carefully. How long is a Chinese name! :D
Zanckst
@Omige looking forward to that chat! :) Lemme start learning first :D
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
How long is a chinese name? :/ most asian names are pretty much on the long side. As far as I know
Zanckst
How Long. Is. A. Chinese name. x3
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
... Ohh XD I get it now :")
Zanckst
XD
Omige
Omige
@Zanckst 'In general, first name consists of one or two characters.So does second name.' It means that you can have a Chinese name which consists of 2, 3 or 4 Chinese characters.
Omige
Omige
@Zanckst Well..I am a senior high school at present student and in my school days. Please understand me... I'm unable to reply you at all times... QwQ
Omige
Omige
@Zanckst This afternoon I have to go to my class and unable to reply you.
Zanckst
Hi @Omige. Sorry if I seemed to be coercing you to reply, I didn't mean to, haha. I hope your class went fine just now :)
Zanckst
What I meant by "How long is a Chinese name" is actually a joke hehe. I was saying "How Long" is a Chinese name hehe. Thanks for the info on Chinese names structure

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NexCoyot