Comments on Profile Post by bgillisp

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Nice! It's always nice to see our project bring us money. The money is just a plus for me tho, I'm more happy when people play my games (and read your books too in your case).
    Oct 8, 2019
  2. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Well it does help that my book is a texbook, so I usually get sales at the start of the terms. Then because there is a delay I usually get paid near Fall Break or Spring Break.

Except for the occasional sale that occurs mid-semester. Still not sure how that happens? Someone just realizing they need a book?
    Oct 8, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  3. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    Grats! And you have to make a living, it doesn't matter if it's a text book, speculative fiction, or reviews for a magazine.
    Oct 8, 2019
  4. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I make a living off my main job. The income from this is bonus, and goes into the business account, to be used to buy more DLC and other stuff to make more games and textbooks.
    Oct 8, 2019
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I think that mid semester sale is a student that skipped all the classes and start studying 3 days before the exam.
    Oct 8, 2019
  6. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    I'm glad to hear that things and working good for you @bgillisp For a second there, I thot you are writing novels
    Oct 8, 2019