RPG Maker Forums

NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
We haven't started yet however we plan on making a Facebook page dedicated to the game as well as a Twitter account for it. Regularly posted screenshots, dev updates, gameplay videos, and maybe a YouTube channel.
standardplayer
standardplayer
...incoming authoritarian transmission....decrypting...
bgillisp
bgillisp
It will be in your every thought. You will go Every breath I take. Every move I make. I dream of playing The Book of Shadows (To the tune of I'll be Missing you by Puff daddy)
bgillisp
bgillisp
In all seriousness promote it everywhere. Get people to play it. Post the demo everywhere that you can.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artdeko