RPG Maker Forums

HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Suppose that's what Project Recruitment is for.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I submitted yesterday. I'm still waiting for approval, says it could take up to 3 days, but if it gets approved, I'm hopeful :D Tired of working solo, I tend to go full force until I burn out. My current idea, though, I'm not gonna try alone. I want input, ideas, and inspiration other than just my own.
bgillisp
bgillisp
You can do it with a team of 1, it just takes longer. My game for instance took 5 years, 3 months as I did it solo except for any work I commissioned by paying $$$.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm in the same boat as @bgillisp. I'm developing my game alone, and paying for anything I need. I'm not much of a team player. Never been good at working with others.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I know it can be done with a team of 1, but I'm tired of that experience. My current project would benefit, without a doubt, from more than 1 person's input. I'm less concerned with money, now. I just want to have fun with this project.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@standardplayer : I know what you mean. I was so tired by the time I finished my game I've joked my next project is going to be Harold Makes His Bed.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@bgillisp For the record, I would have played that. I would farm until I got the highest thread count for the bedsheets, and spam the final boss until he dropped the 5-star comforter set.
Zanckst
If it's gonna be on mobile, could we customise the bed to out liking, will there be pet pillow fights random encounter?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Themuckamuck