RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I remember, when I was little, the girls in my class had hair long enough to sit on. One of them even used to tuck her hair under her when she sat down in church. lol. Anyway, hope you're feeling fantastic with shorter hair. :)
hiddenone
hiddenone
@The Stranger I feel so much lighter now! I'm donating it, so I cut off almost two feet of hair. :D
The Stranger
The Stranger
What do people do with donated hair? Do they turn it into wigs or something?
hiddenone
hiddenone
Yep, the place I donate to makes free wigs for sick kids from the hair. Just seems like a nicer option that tossing all my hair in the trashcan, hopefully it can make some kids happy. :)
cabfe
cabfe
And when you'll wash your hair, it'll become faster and easier to dry, too.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. You're awesome. :) It's also awesome that there's a charity that gives free wigs to sick kiddies.
hiddenone
hiddenone
@cabfe Oh man, I'm so looking forward to saving money on shampoo and not taking over an hour for my hair to dry off. :guffaw:
FrozenNorseman
FrozenNorseman
Just don't get any strange ideas if you get the feeling that your a sitting on your *hands* in the future...
Poryg
Poryg
In our country there are places, where if you are willing to donate your hair, the hair dresser pays you for it and cuts it for free. Well, I can't donate my hair though :D
hiddenone
hiddenone
@Poryg My haircut was totally free, which surprised me. I had to give the stylist a tip though, because she did a great job and the poor woman seemed terrified to have to cut off so much hair... I guess some people change their minds halfway through and get upset. :headshake:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@hiddenone Maybe she loved how long your hair was, and felt bad for cutting off most of it. Hair grows back, but it can take a little while for it to return to its original length. Been thinking of having my hair cut, it takes so long to dry after getting out of the shower.
Poryg
Poryg
I cut my hair myself. And not too often, since it's receding. It's free too :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hogogopfu01