RPG Maker Forums

PaladinJessa
PaladinJessa
If it's not a blurry low framerate capture with compressed staticy audio are you even ghost hunting anymore?
The Stranger
The Stranger
Spectrevue. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
I could come up with one piece of ghost hunting gear and make a fake ad for it every day, and never stop being happy.
Zanckst
Come to Malaysia, plenty of Djinns, Vampires, and Flying Heads
standardplayer
standardplayer
Only if my team can interview you first, and only if you BARELY admit that there MIGHT be something unexplained, and only if I can use that small admission to extrapolate a bunch of wild claims. We're very specific about our craft.
Zanckst
Well yes I guess those natural phenomenons need to step up their game
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've always got a good laugh from those psychic\medium shows. Someone pretending that a room is filled with ghosts, and then lists off the most common professions, names, and ways to die so as to fool an audience into believing that their dead ancestors want to talk to them.
Zanckst
It's 2019, I'm sure even the realm of the dead has WiFi now. I mean look, we don't even have flying cars yet, and women are making glittery boobs costume for Halloween
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger I love that, I think the technique is called 'Cold Reading'. It's so predatory, though, it's a shame >< Doesn't stop me from laughing, it's just too much. @Zanckst actually the spirit world is stuck with dial up. AOL or Netscape are their only options
Zanckst
@standardplayer ahh, no wonder they speak gibberish like the sounds of blender and washing machine
The Stranger
The Stranger
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger it says blocked in my country for copyright stuff. What show is it, I'm sure I could search it up
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Zanckst hey, we had to go through it. "Back in my day, you didn't just go the internet. You had to call it first and see if it picked up!"
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. It's Most Haunted. It was just a compilation of Derek Achorah's best\most funny possessions. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh my goodness...this is new to me. Just watched a few clips of him being 'possessed'....this is next level cringe, now I need to know everything about this show
The Stranger
The Stranger
There's one where he claims to be relaying a message from a dead dog. As you can imagine, it was nothing but nonsensical woofing. Most Haunted itself is cringey. It's just people standing in total darkness, while this man pretends to be possessed and goes nuts. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
He...he claimed to have been possessed by a dog spirit? Before just now, I never realized there was this whole other dimension of cringe that could be reached. This man is an artist!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Themuckamuck