Comments on Profile Post by bgillisp

1. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Geez, is it MLB vs Little League?
    Oct 10, 2019
  2. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Nope, St. Louis vs Atlanta MLB playoffs. It's now St Louis 13, Atlanta 0 in the 3rd inning.
    Oct 10, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  3. bgillisp
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    See, that's the type of press neither party wants. The
    Braves sure don't want to be the losing side of that record, but St Louis probably won't get respect for it, because it's like Atlanta is asleep on the field
    Oct 10, 2019
  5. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I also wonder how many Atlanta fans are still in the stands too? That has to be discouraging to see your team gets behind by 10 before they even come to the plate once.
    Oct 10, 2019
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Atlanta is one of those cities that will tear the place apart over a big loss or a big win. Few years back, when Philly won, the fans went on a rampage
    Oct 10, 2019
  7. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Final 13 - 1. I had it on mute after the 5th.
    Oct 10, 2019
  8. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I gotta watch SC in the morning and see what happened. Was it straight homers for the first inning? How can you score 10 in the top of the first? Let alone in the playoffs?
    Oct 10, 2019
  9. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    No home runs. It was all base hits, walks, and errors. It could have been 1 - 0 at the end of the 1st but they made an error and then the floodgates just opened up from there.
    Oct 10, 2019
  10. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    As it is I was eating dinner when it happened and had to check the screen 2x to see if I was seeing that score right. I thought I just needed my glasses as I was like "There's no way that's a 9". Then it became 10.
    Oct 10, 2019
  11. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Ah, choking in the playoffs is a rich tradition that some teams still practice to this day. What would have been a minor hiccup in a regular season game transforms into an epic fail. Still though, wth....
    Oct 10, 2019