Comments on Profile Post by The Mighty Palm

1. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    When in doubt, build robots.
    Oct 10, 2019
    The Mighty Palm likes this.
  2. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    My robots left me a few weeks ago. Convinced my toaster and Microwave to go with them, too.
    Oct 10, 2019
    Finnuval and Storyteller-Hero like this.
  3. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Hi could u gift me VX Ace steam key. :)
    Oct 10, 2019
  4. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    I lost my VX Ace serial key and I feel guilty to be using illegal version, so.. :/
    Oct 10, 2019
  5. Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    what keys you have?
    Oct 10, 2019
  6. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Thanks Mighty Palm :)
    Oct 10, 2019
  7. Shaz
    Shaz
    @Zanckst you shouldn't need your key - if you purchased from here, the key will be in your account history. If you got it via Steam, it should be available to you without the key.
    Oct 10, 2019
  8. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Hi @Shaz, I got Ace using different email address, from this site, of which said address has been lost along with the phone number :(
    Oct 11, 2019
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    Did you contact support and let them know? I'm sure they'd try and do something to change the link to your new email address. Do you have any DLC or other programs purchased from here? Give it a go - you shouldn't have to buy them all again or use pirated versions.
    Oct 11, 2019
    Zanckst likes this.
  10. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Yesterday noon I was about to contact support, then Mighty Palm posted this status when I was typing my mail to support, then I asked MP to gift me a Steam Ace key to which he gladly kindly agreed to, and ya I got the Steam Ace key from MP now, hehe.
    Oct 11, 2019
  11. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    This is my second time I lost my email address which I used to buy Ace. The first one, I bought a lot of DLC tiles, luckily I did save the DLC tiles in my hard drive, I just needed the program
    Oct 11, 2019
  12. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Correction third time
    Oct 11, 2019
  13. Shaz
    Shaz
    lol - you should stop losing your email address ;)
    Oct 11, 2019
    Zanckst likes this.
  14. Zanckst
    Zanckst
    Hehe ya I know xD I need to be very careful from now on :S
    Oct 11, 2019